Beef + Veggie Scramble (Whole30)
I love Chomps beef sticks and I can't help but snag a few every time I'm at Trader Joe's. have you guys ever cooked with them before? Here's how I do this scramble-
What you need:
- 1 Chomps stick (diced in thin rounds)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 large broccoli floret
- Avocado oil spray
- Salt +Pepper to taste
Here's how I do it:
1. Spray a skillet with avocado oil and set to medium heat.
2. Once avocado oil is hot, add Chomps rounds. Cook for about 1 min until rounds are crispy and sizzling in the skillet.
3. Add broccoli florets and stir with Chomps in oil until soft
4. Add the 2 eggs (scrambled) and cook to your personal preference
5. Season with S+P to taste
That's it! How's that for quick and easy protein in the morning?
- 1 Chomps Stick, diced into thin rounds
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Large Broccoli Floret
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Salt + Pepper