Coconut Cherry Oatmeal (Food Freedom)
This quick oatmeal recipe is perfect for reintroduction: there's no gluten, dairy or soy in it!
Here's what you need:
-2 C. Water
-1 tsp. Salt
-1 Tbsp. Nutpods, Original Flavor
-1 tsp. Vanilla Extract (not appropriate for the Whole30 as it’s
technically alcohol, but just fine during reintro)
-1/4 C. Chopped Cherries
-2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
-(optional) sprinkle of Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed
Here's what to do:
1. Add water and salt to a pot and boil. Once boiling, add oats and turn down to medium heat. Stir occasionally for 10 minutes.
2. At the 8 minute mark, stir in creamer and vanilla extract. Continue cooking 2 more minutes or until desired thickness.
3. Top with cherries, coconut, and whatever else you like! I added a cashew butter drizzle to mine this morning. Perfect!
- 1 C. Bob's Red Mill Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 C. Water
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Nutpods, Original Flavor
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 C. Cherries, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- (optional) Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed