Cinnamon Roll Latte (Whole30)
This 5-ingredient unsweetened coconut milk latte uses cocoa powder and high-quality cinnamon to form a creamy, warm beverage on your Whole30!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 C. Unsweetened, Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon (this one is my favorite!)
- 1/2 tsp. Cocoa Powder (check your labels!)
- 1 Shot Espresso (I use this machine or you can use 40 mL strongly brewed coffee)
- 1/2 tsp. Virgin Coconut Oil or MCT oil
Here’s what to do:
1. Use a milk frother, microwave or stovetop to heat up your coconut milk.
2. Pour espresso, heated coconut milk, coconut oil, cinnamon and cocoa powder into one large mug and froth with a stick wand for 60 seconds.
3. Add to a large mug, sprinkle with extra cinnamon, and cozy up to this spicy treat. SO simple, right?