Hemp Milk (Whole30)
So easy and such a money saver! My fave brand of hemp to use is Manitoba Harvest. Perfect for chai lattes, golden milk lattes, matcha lattes, and everything you’d use a nut milk for!
Here's what you need:
-3 C. Filtered Water, Cold
-1 C. Hemp Hearts (AKA Raw Shelled Hemp)
-1 Date, pitted
Here's what to do:
1. Blend ingredients for 60 seconds, pulsing a few times as needed.
2. Pour milk through clean dish towel or nut milk bag, squeezing nut milk bag until all milk is removed.
3. Pour strained milk into an airtight container and refrigerate. Makes about 3.5 cups and lasts just a few days in the fridge!
Also, don’t forget to save the pulp! It comes in handy for blending into smoothies, stirring into soups, toasting to sprinkle on salads, and more!
- 3 C. Filtered Water, Cold
- 1 C. Hemp Hearts (AKA Raw Shelled Hemp)
- 1 Date, pitted