4-Ingredient Cauliflower "Hummus" (Whole30)
I love hummus, and it is part of my Food Freedom, but on the Whole30 when legumes are eliminated, I still yearn for a cool, creamy dip for veggies. This lemon garlic cauliflower dip has that hummus texture and versatility- but warning, it doesn't taste like hummus! It tastes like a smooth and savory lemon garlic dip thanks to Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic Dressing.
Here's what you need:
-1 16oz Bag Frozen Cauliflower Florets
-2 Tbsp. Tahini
-1/4 C. Tessemae's Lemon Garlic Dressing
-2 Cloves Garlic, minced
Here's what to do:
1. Microwave frozen cauli in a glass bowl with 3 Tbsp. water for 4 minutes. Stir, then microwave 4 more minutes.
2. Place cooked cauli in a blender or food processor with tahini and lemon garlic dressing. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in minced garlic.
4. Chill 3 hours. Don't skip this step. I know you're tempted. Don't. Chill. Quite literally.
5. Serve with a drizzle of Lemon Garlic dressing, paprika and chopped parsley. Dip in veggies, chicken strips, whatever you like!
- 1 16 oz. Bag Frozen Cauliflower Florets
- 2 Tbsp. Tahini
- 1/4 C. Tessemae's Lemon Garlic Dressing
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced