Lazy Sunday Stir Fry (Whole30)
Here's what you need:
⁃ 1 lb. Boneless and Skinless Chicken, Sliced into thin strips
⁃ Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Garlic Sauce (now compliant as of April 2017!)
⁃ ½ Bag Frozen Stir Fry Veggies (check your labels!)
⁃ 1 Bag Frozen Cauliflower Rice, cooked according to package directions
⁃ 3 Green Onions, Chopped
⁃ 1 Tbsp. Garlic Infused Olive Oil (or just regular with a bit of minced garlic)
Here's what to do:
Marinate the chicken in garlic sauce (enough to cover it all in a glass dish) in the fridge for 30 min.
Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium high. Add chicken and all juices/marinade.
Cook completely, then add frozen veggies. Stir a bit until veggies are cooked, about 5 minutes.
Add cooked cauli rice, chopped green onion, and a splash more garlic sauce.
Stir to combine and keep on medium high heat 5 more minutes for excess liquid to dissolve.
Garnish with green onion and serve immediately!
- 1 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 C. to 1 C. Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 Bag Frozen Stir Fry Veggies
- 1 Bag Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 3 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Infused Olive Oil (or just regular with a bit of minced garlic)