Easy Yellow Curry with Chicken and Roasted Potato (Whole30)
How wonderful is Yai’s Thai curry? It’s so simple: just stir the sauce with some veggies, some chicken, and let simmer until dreamy. I love adding cauliflower rice directly into the curry as it simmers, so it can take on the flavor of the curry really nicely! This recipe works with any cooked protein and veggies: or try swapping out white potatoes for sweet!
Here's what you need:
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes, diced
- 1 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, cooked and shredded/chopped
- 1 12 oz. Bag Frozen Cauliflower Rice
-1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
Here's what to do:
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Toss diced potatoes in 1 Tbsp. of avocado oil and place on cookie sheet, then roast in oven for 30 minutes, until potatoes are crispy and fully cooked.
2. While potatoes are roasting, heat a dutch oven on Medium-High, adding cooked chicken and yellow curry.
3. Microwave frozen cauliflower rice according to package instructions, and add to dutch oven with curry and chicken. Cover, and let simmer approximately 25 minutes.
5. Once potatoes are roasted, serve in a bowl with a hearty helping of chicken and cauliflower curry. Enjoy!